GENERAL INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!
Arrival & Preparation
TICKETS TO THE EVENT and GATE HOURS
There are no physical tickets to Unifier. You will not receive anything in the mail prior to the event. Please come prepared with a photo ID and your email confirmation from Eventbrite, Brown Paper Tickets or unifierfestival.com.
Location of Event
1266 EAST OTIS ROAD, TOLLAND, MA 01034
Event Phone: Coming soon.
Box Office Hours of Operation
Thursday – 1pm until 9pm
Friday – 10am until 11pm
Saturday – 10am until 10pm
Sunday – 10am until 8pm
On-Site Ticket Prices
Early arrival passes – $50
Full weekend – $175
Day Pass 10am to 10pm – $65
Kids 12-17 – $50 Full Weekend/$25 Day Pass
Under 12 FREE (but must have registered ticket)
Online tickets: BUY TICKETS
Register with us – NO EXCEPTIONS!
All guests will be required to register at the box office and receive a wristband, which must be worn AT ALL TIMES throughout the duration of the event. If you do not have a wristband you will be escorted out of the event. If you lose your wristband you will need to purchase another one. A person in possession of a wristband that has been tampered with or altered in any way is subject to ejection from the festival grounds without refund.
Includes day & evening events until Midnight. These passes DO NOT include on-site camping and overnights.
SONG Passes (Single Over-night Passes)
Can be added to a day pass to extend your stay until 10am.
Thursday Early arrival tickets
Come early on Thursday, settle in, get the choice camping spots - $50
Pack light and avoid items that will wind up in our local landfills. Help our sensitive environment by practicing eco-consciousness when you pack.
Remember! The Unifier campgrounds do not open until 2pm on Thursday (early arrival tickets), or until 10 am on Friday for General Admission passes. Guests who arrive early will be turned away and will have to find somewhere else to go until gates open. Please plan accordingly.
LEAVE NO TRACE
Leave No Trace
Unifier Festival is just one week away, and I am SO EXCITED to be representing the Green Team this year at Camp Timber Trails! I am proud to say that we are a Leave No Trace festival, and will be composting and recycling on site! CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP!!??
Because the best way to minimize waste in your day is to plan ahead, here's some tips, tricks, and information that will help you plan and pack before heading to our beautiful land for Unifier festival 2018!
1) Bring your own water bottle! We will have water stations spread throughout camp where you can refill as many times as you desire!
2) Bring your own coffee thermos or mug to save a disposable one! Our cafe and food vendors will have plenty of yummy hot and cold drinks on deck!
3) Try to Bring your own bowl, plate, and utensils for meals!
3) FOOD PACKING: Because of critters, we do not condone cooking at the campsites or cabins. That being said, snacks are always a great thing to have on hand. Here's some examples on how to minimize the amount of food packaging you bring on site:
• remove cracker or cereal/granola bags from their boxes
• BRING FRUIT AND VEGGIES without packaging
• bring tupperware to fill with your nuts, dried fruit, chips, and other snacks that would otherwise come in packaging
• If you must bring plastic wrap or foil, remember that those items are recyclable as long as they are rinsed/clean! We will have sinks for public use where you can rinse out recyclable containers and other materials if need be!
• cloth bags work great for snacks too! Say no to ziplocs!
• Bar soap is the best and can be used for your body AND your hair!
• SHARING IS CARING! Things like sunscreen, bugspray, and toothpaste are widely used at festivals! It is also something you can share easily with your campmates/travel buddies. Plan ahead and see who's bringing what to minimize extra stuff.
We are gearing up for a beautiful time and cannot wait to co-create a sustainable, loving, and transformational experience with you!
CAN'T MAKE IT?
TICKETS TO UNIFIER FESTIVAL ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TRANSFERRING TICKETS
CHILDREN AND FAMILY INFO
Little people under the age of 12 are free. Teenagers 12-17 years old are $50 for the entire gathering, $20 for day passes. Anyone under the age of 17 will only be admitted with a guardian.
We have wonderful children specific programming everyday in the Unifier Children’s Zone.
To learn more about the children’s programming go to the Talent section of this website and choose Children’s Programming. To connect with our Children’s Coordinator send a message to UnifierKids@UnifierFestival.com
We will start a Unifier Festival Parents page for folks to discuss co-creating space for our children on FB.
Programming, Zones & Activities
Programming, Zones & Activities
Workshops & Yoga
Unless otherwise noted, all Yoga and Spoken Workshops are included in the price of your entry and FREE throughout the event! There will be Yoga scheduled during daylight hours on the Solar Tea Lounge Field and workshops spread out in various zones around the venue. There will be schedules posted at the event and offerings will be posted to the website soon.
Merch Vending & Food Court
Our vending area offers a wide variety of community-made goods including clothing, jewelry, hula hoops and much more. There are no ATMs at Unifier. Please be sure to bring sufficient cash for the weekend or plan on driving to the nearest ATM.
- Delicious Food – A wide selection of amazing organic food will be available for purchase. Please be sure to bring sufficient cash to cover you for the weekend.
- You are allowed to bring in your own food, coolers and cammp stoves for cooking.
- Enclosed propane grills are acceptable in the camping areas but NO open flame or charcoal grills will be allowed.
Camping and Venue Information
ARRIVAL AT CAMP
There will be on site parking and shuttles running to help run participants and gear to camp areas.
As you arrive, please take a moment to offer gratitude to the land and to yourself in preparation to play, dance and learn with your fellow Unifiers.’
Access to camping is included with all multi-day passes. The general campsites are well shaded, nestled in the surrounding forest.
There are many trees to hang hammocks and lots of space to pitch tents. Pitch tents only in designated areas and not at all on the main fields.
CAN I STAY OVERNIGHT SUNDAY?
Yes! Folks with weekend passes are welcome to stay on site until MONDAY at noon!
Our camping coordinators have set up two different family camp areas. One for folks that like to be close to the action, and not lug their gear back and forth to the main field over and over again, and another for folks that really want to be far away from the late night action.
We will also be providing transport on site to help you get to your camping sites. And our kid’s programming is truly exceptional this year.
CAMPING UPGRADES - CABINS & BEDS
6/8 person cabins with camp mattresses will be available for rent by the bed or cabin for the whole weekend. You will need to bring your own bedding: sheets, pillows pillowcases, and blankets. Tenting and camping areas are available for all and are included in the ticket price.
CAMP RULES & INFO (PLEASE READ!)
- Do not camp in unauthorized areas. Campgrounds are clearly delineated.
- No open flames, (other than in pre-existing hearths) No coals or fire dancing in the campground
- Propane or butane stoves only. No open fires.
- No amplified sound in the campgrounds.
- Pack it in / Pack it out and leave it better than you found it!
- Please be mindful that this is a family event.
- Play nice with everyone around your camp area and in the festival grounds.
- Your respect of these rules allows us to continue to offer this experience in the future.
- A medic team will be available but you are responsible for taking good care of yourself.
- No pets allowed due to campgrounds regulations–something we are deeply sad about.
Vehicles / RVs
People-powered vehicles such as bicycles, non-motored scooters and kid wagons are welcome.
Car camping is not allowed at Camp Timber Trails. Cars are not allowed on the main field and may not be driven onsite during the event. Very limited RV and bus parking available for a fee. There are no electrical hookups or grey water services available, but are available at the nearby Tolland State Park.
There are no ATMs at the venue. Vendors may or may not accept credit cards. Please bring enough cash to enjoy all the incredible hand crafted art and food artisans.
Stay hydrated! There is FREE potable drinking water throughout the venue. Bring your own water container to refill regularly at the water stations.
Showers will be available on site.
Cigarette butts cause fires and trash. Our hostesses do not allow smoking in undesignated areas. Always put your butts out and NEVER throw them on the ground. Let’s show this land how much we respect it!
Camp Stoves and Grills
Enclosed propane grills are acceptable in the camping areas but NO open flame or charcoal grills will be allowed. Please use extreme caution and be responsible. Always make sure your stove is in an area that is clear of dry grass and brush, and never leave a stove unattended while it is burning. If you are using a camp stove, make sure you bring along a fire extinguisher and have it properly placed where everyone can access it.
Unfortunately due to the sensitivity of the land and the severity of flying embers we can not allow open fires anywhere at the festival, except in the existing fire pits. Never leave a fire unattended. Leaving a fire unattended at best, will result in losing fire privileges for your camp.
Waste Reduction, Recycling & Compost (Trash)
Pack it in and pack it out. Please be sure to clean up your campsite thoroughly before departing the festival. Leave no trace! (if you bring it, take it with you when you leave). Keep It Clean! Our awesome Green Team will be available for questions and to help guide you to recycling areas. If you see a plastic wrapper or any other pieces of litter, help us keep this beautiful land clean! Pick it up and throw it out! We will be composting. Minimize your impact on the land by not bringing any unnecessary packaging or other waste onto the land.
We will have a medical team on site. Look for the medic sign and medic shirts. The infirmary is located in the back of the Health Center Building.
There is cell phone reception on site for most providers, but do yourself a favor and put it away.
No cell phones in the ceremonial area.
Permitted in designated areas only and with the permission of the fire crew. Please do not light up in the field, as there is dry grass that can easily catch fire. Check in with the fire safety coordinator
Be sure to bring a pair of good walking shoes or a pair or light hiking boots for maneuvering through the festival at night.
- We encourage radical self expression. We suggest being respectful of those whose idea of radical self-expression may not be as radical as yours. There will be children at this event, as well as a wide variety of people from different countries and cultures. Try to impress them, not offend them.
- Respect your fellow Unifiers and their stuff. Vandalism and thievery will not be tolerated. Treat folks the way you want to be treated…need we say more?
- Be sure to secure any loose items before leaving your camp. Please control your trash, especially cigarette butts. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Be prepared to take care of yourself! Remember necessary medications, sunscreen, plus whatever your special needs may be.
- Drink plenty of water while at the event.
- Be discrete and respect others around you at all times when having a good time. Nobody wants to be that person (or with that person).
- Firearms or Weapons
- Fireworks or Explosives of any kind
- Attendees under 17 years-old without a parent or guardian
- Photography without consent
- Charcoal grills (White Gas/Propane is ok)
- Unauthorized vending will NOT be tolerated
- All illegal drugs are prohibited
- MOOP (Matter Out Of Place)
- Please swim only in the presence of an on-duty lifeguard and obey all lifeguard commands. There is no night time swimming.
- Enclosed propane stoves
- Coolers in Campground
- Shade structures over your tent
- Creative Ideas & Smiles
- Leave no trace – leave our site better than you found it. Bring 2 trash bags to your campsite to keep your recyclables separate from your trash.
- A reusable water bottle. Stainless steel is the best.
- Reusable eating utensils.
- Gifts for new and old friends
- Flashlight, headlamp, cool neon, anything else to light yourself and your way
- Costumes (we know you won’t forget)! decorative lighting, lots of things to decorate and light yourself
- Art, musical instruments, props, banners, signs, and anything else you can think of that might make the experience more fun for all
- Camping gear – especially if you want privacy! Ideally waterproof.
- Plastic bottles or tennis balls to top and protect dangerous rebar stakes or other hazards
- Appropriate clothing: light clothes for during the day, warmer clothing for at night and rain gear
- Earplugs (if you’re a light sleeper)
- Garbage bags – leave no trace!
- Any prescription medications, contact lens supplies (disposables work great), and whatever else you need to maintain your health and comfort in a remote area with no services
- Sunscreen lotion, lip balm, sunhat and sunglasses
- Solid sandals or close-toed shoes and flip flops
- First aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Yoga mat
- Portable chairs
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Unifier Festival is a Healing and Expressive Arts Festival, A Sacred World Music Festival, and a Beach Party. Immerse Yourself in Nature on 417 community owned acres in the foothills of the Berkshires